British Indian Orthopaedic Society
Our 20th Annual Meeting will be held in Huddersfield this year on 29th and 30th June 2018
Scientific Programme (Draft – published 02 Mar18)
The draft scientific programme can be downloaded via this link and is in PDF format. Please note that it is a draft and therefore subject to change. Please visit the website again nearer the time to check for updates.
The abstract information can be found by clicking on one of the following links. It can be downloaded in either PDF and Word format.
Abstract points to note:
Instructions for submission:
- All abstracts must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for submission of abstracts has been extended to 15th May 2018, 23.59 hours. No abstract will be accepted after the deadline.
- All abstracts must be written in English only and should not exceed 250 words. Please submit in Arial Text Format and do not include any bold or italic fonts. No graphs, tables or photographs should be included in the abstract.
- The abstract should be divided into background of study, materials, methods, results and conclusion. Any financial sponsors should be clearly stated.
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Information of acceptance will be sent to the submitting author. Instructions for presentation of the abstracts will be sent to the authors whose abstracts have been accepted. Changes in the abstract will not be allowed once accepted for publication in the conference brochure.
- Only Powerpoint presentations will be accepted. The Organising Committee reserves the right to withdraw a presentation at any time.